So being me – I always have a growing pile of items I want to either edit or revamp. And I finally got to it this week! It was no easy feat with my now 10 month old being at a very clingy stage. My pile is still there, but so glad I’m almost finished with my sewing bc it’s been overtaking my dining room table all week long!
If you want an actual DIY tutorial for the tees this http://greylustergirl.com/anthropologie-shirt-refashion/ will take you right to the place I used.
First off this aqua shirt. It was in perfect condition until last week when I snagged the front (thus the pockets) on barbed wire. AH!!!! Yup, one of those moments that I just wanted to kick myself – lucky for me that’s not even humanly possible!
Sedond up – this shirt was a tad oversized so I found this fabric attached to a curtain and gave it new life on my shirt. The longer “train” on this one is super fun to wear! It’s more symmetrical than the photo shows -sorry about that.
Then I found this little blue beauty. It was a supper short sleeveless dress, but I just couldn’t pass up that fabric so after cutting the liner and trimming it up for the kimono type sleeves I also made it a high-low hem line just cause they’re so darn cute!
Now…back to that pile of sewing to finish up!